BGS utilizes integrated geophysical methods and equipment to satisfy client's project uniqueness.
The ability to conduct various non-invasive subsurface surveys that reveal different features,
always helps clients optimize their project time and money.
Geophysical techniques can be used for:
1. Site evaluation
2. Mapping sinkholes and landfills
3. Site investigation for foundation installation
4. Utility routing
5. Evaluation of embedded foundation elements
6. Identification of existing/old mines
7. Void detection
8. Mapping of fractures/faults/joints
9. Measuring depth to bedrock
10. Landfill exploration
11. Locating buried tanks
12. Groundwater evaluations
13. Seismic evaluations
14. Dams, levees and embankments
COMMONLY EMPLOYED METHODS:
ELECTRICAL RESISTIVITY TOMOGRAPHY
SEISMIC REFRACTION AND REFLECTION
PUT OUR SERVICES TO THE TEST
Depth and type of subsurface material revealed by MASW.